ASSISTANT MANAGER - SALES & MARKETING
- Find and develop qualified leads related to project sales, then to convert them to prospects and potential customers.
- Achieve the sales targets, by way of identifying the target markets on a planned basis.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers to improve the retention of profitable customers.
- Prepare and present a sales report as per the agreed timelines.
- Review own performance by evaluating visit plans, action plans, target reports etc. to meet or exceed monthly sales targets/budgets.
- Prepare quotations, proposals, presentations, agreements/contracts as and when required by the marketing team.
- Actively participate in the marketing planning process by ways of providing reliable information relating to the external and internal environments to enhance the decision making process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Marketing or logistics or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Very good command of the English Language.
- Very good knowledge on MS Office packages.
- Good negotiation and analytical skills.
- Outgoing & sociable personality.