The Reginal VP of Sales – Managed Services is a primary driver in growing HCTec Gross Margin, footprint and influence within an assigned territory. This growth is achieved through both direct sales of our Managed Services (Tier 1 and Tier 2) offerings as well as managing a group of accounts to drive our Core Staffing and Professional Services business growth. This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the US, with preference of the east side of MS, but not required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Primary accountability for growing year-over-year Managed Services recurring revenue and gross margin in HCTec’s Managed Services business offerings within the assigned territory.
- Builds deep understanding of the assigned region’s current and prospective client base, including strategic goals, decision makers and stakeholders, buying environment, competitive intelligence, and growth or enhancement opportunities.
- Owns and cultivates executive (VP and C-level) relationships with all clients within the territory.
- Uses knowledge of client, market, and larger industry dynamics to proactively identify opportunities for new or expanded sales of HCTec’s Managed Services (Tier 1 and Tier 2) portfolio.
- Develops sales strategies with SVP, Marketing and Recruiters within the assigned territory to identify and win opportunities for Core and Solutions revenue. The RVP will own all sales within the assigned territory for this in addition to Managed Services.
- Works with senior leadership team to drive all Managed Services deals within the territory, including RFI/RFP responses, contracting, preliminary and finalist presentations, and win/loss reviews. “Owns” deal through initial implementation and manages handoff to Operations.
- Grows HCTec brand presence within the territory through thought leadership, strategic community involvement, and lead generation activities. Identifies opportunities for HCTec exposure and partners with Marketing and Sales Operations on sponsorships, events, digital and in-person Marketing efforts, and strategic entertainment opportunities.
- Works closely with internal Recruiting, Solutioning, and Professional Services business development teams to promote cross- and upselling within both existing and new client bases.
- Collaborates with Managed Services Operational leadership and Client Service Managers to ensure seamless handoffs and positive client experiences.
- Supports Managed Services Operational leaders/managers and support staff by serving as a subject matter expert and “voice of the customer”.
- Directs and manages ongoing client activities, including Quarterly Business Reviews, in partnership with Managed Services Operations leadership.
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Abides by HCTec’s policies and Code of Conduct
- Frequent overnight travel (up to 85%) by land and/or air.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
Experience: Minimum 7-10 years of direct business development experience in the HC provider space
- Demonstrated track record of developing clients, meeting aggressive sales targets, and driving organic revenue growth within a long-line, service-oriented product portfolio.
- Ability to negotiate complex contractual agreements and pricing models; Prior experience selling Managed or Support Services in healthcare highly desired.
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior business development team members
- Financial acumen
- Experience using CRM systems and associated tools
- Proven experience partnering with Marketing, solutions engineers, and Operations leaders to create deals that maximize profit and client satisfaction.
- Outstanding interpersonal and spoken/written communication skills