Fyllo is looking for a motivated Account Executive to join our Regulatory team. We offer an intelligent regulatory database that aggregates and organizes federal, state and local cannabis research, helping you keep pace with compliance and category growth. The Account Executive for our Regulatory team is responsible for driving net new revenue growth for new customer subscriptions as well as up-selling and retaining existing customers.
Fyllo's platform has the largest collection of local cannabis coverage with more than 4,000 sources across 1,300 jurisdictions in 15 states. It is built for the complexities of cannabis today, surfacing hidden, hard to find information that is often overlooked by other platforms. Our regulatory platform increases operational efficiency with multivariate searches of all document types across thousands of federal, state and local sources simultaneously. Perform advanced regulatory analysis with built-in support for licensing, packaging and zoning. Research that previously took hours, takes minutes. The target customer falls across legal professionals operating in Cannabis, Multi State and Single State Operators, Cultivators and Processors and Commercial Real Estate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven track record of sales success, creative and adaptable with a keen sense of hunting for new opps.
- Knowledge and understanding of how legal firms are set up.
- Adept at forecasting monthly goals
- Exemplifies a strong understanding of the law firm’s overall business; ability to listen effectively and obtain necessary information on law firms.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with employees, customers and internal partners; interacts with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Demonstrates strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Achieve new sales quotas and renewal targets to reach set growth goals. Drive online revenue growth goals and be comfortable with cold outreach.
- Manage regional territory effectively and efficiently. Maintain monthly reports on pipeline activity.
- Responsible for ensuring positive and effective relationships are established and maintained with customers. Assists in customer escalation issues and provides customer relationship support as needed.
- 5-7 years’ experience with successful sales in Business to Business marketplace
- Experience selling SaaS technology sales
- Prior sales experience selling Lexis Nexis, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Wolters Kluwer, or Casetext or any regulatory platforms