We're looking for a driven and passionate Account Manager professional to join our growing sales team.
You’ll be responsible for expanding revenue and maintaining high levels of retention by building relationships and value into new divisions and teams within Framer’s existing strategic accounts. You will play an active role in optimising our expansion/renewal strategy, influencing and shaping the way we build executive relationships and create long term growth through increased investment levels in Framer. You will enjoy and take pride in growing customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Framer value proposition to a diverse base of accounts across various industries.
You should play an advisory role to the various design teams in an organization, developing an understanding of their clients’ business objectives and strategy so that you can best facilitate both internally and externally a strategy for incorporating Framer into their workflow.
What you'll do
- Help the best design teams in the world build better products
- Manage the full expansion cycle from prospecting new teams/divisions, discovery, demos, contract generation, legal/security review and other deliverables for closing
- Understand Framer’s value proposition and solutions to educate new teams/divisions
- Prospect into existing customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Build account plans to help define expansion strategies and identify key stakeholders to building relationships with
- Monitor industry trends and product offerings to determine appropriate tactics to expand business
- Maintain high levels of customer retention by working closely with Customer Success to maintain high levels of adoption
- Independently manage your time to complete all sales activities (pipeline generation, demo preparation, forecasting in CRM etc)
- Represent Framer in meetings/demos to executive audience & at events
- Share market feedback with product/leadership to influence product roadmap
- Play an active role in shaping our expansion/renewal strategy as we grow and diversify the portfolio
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business
- 2+ years of sales experience within design/web development or SaaS
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales quotas
- Strong experience in prospecting, account planning and conducting product demonstrations
- Excellent relationship building skills with senior client base & internal team collaboration
- You are a results orientated self starter: innate drive, when you see a need - you address it
- You are a problem solver: ready to take on additional responsibilities as they emerge to grow Framer’s business
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You value experimentation: develop and circulate best practices for your role
- High level of interest in tech/design a must, technical and design background a big plus
- Experience at a startup/high-growth company
- Native English proficiency, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Amazon, Microsoft, and Spotify. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From flexible holidays and education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported.
- Remote Friendly
- Flexible Holidays
- Flexible Hours
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
- Education Stipend
- New Laptop & Tools
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.