Responsible for developing long term key customers in the Commercial business areas by managing all aspects of the aftermarket relationship with the Customer, ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction by assessing their needs, expectations and issues in order to develop appropriated plans and services. Works as the liaison between the customer and Embraer to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction to grow our business and achieve long-term success.
- Manages, coordinates, implements, monitors and controls area organizational and operational activities, processes, programs, and results related to the customer account management, such as: client/operator technical and commercial support for the company products and services.
- Oversees and develops activities focused on the preparation of studies or research for new ways to optimize, rationalize, and modernize activities, programs, systems, technologies, etc. related to the area/department
- Serves as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams. Aligns customer needs with internal processes/focal points to facilitate the customer needs.
- Resolves any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Plays an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationship by identifying the customer needs and turning them into sales opportunities.
- Prepares and manages target program.
- Participates in the preparation of department budget and controls area/program budgets.
- Ensures employment law, work security/safety rules, and company policy and procedures compliance.
- Ensures high level of quality services and meets ISO requirements.
- Manages productivity (effectiveness/efficacy) and the organizational results for the area.
- Manages the work environment to keep employee motivation and productivity.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- BA in Engineering
- Desirable: In Field of Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in managing client/operator technical and commercial support activities related to the company aircraft and services
- Proven experience as key account manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned