EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Customer Support Analyst assists customers and internal stakeholders by answering questions and offering guidance on the best way to leverage EVERFI’s online courses or content delivery platform. Working as part of a team, the Customer Support Analyst is responsible for answering inbound support questions and handling the most complex technical issues with speed, accuracy and a high level of customer service.
- Provide world class customer support by email and phone
- Become a product expert on EVERFI online courses and content delivery platform.
- Troubleshooting technical issues, keeping track of unresolved and escalated issues, and taking ownership of more complex customer issues until they’re fully resolved
- Identify and communicate issues with clarity and precision to internal teams based on severity and work needed
- Prioritize urgent issues and follow-up on escalations appropriately.
- Capture and document customer request details in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Review and update/contribute new content to improve knowledge-base articles.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and customers
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 year of customer support experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to adapt messaging to different audiences
- Customer service mentality and the ability to work with a variety of contacts
- Team-first attitude, high level of empathy, and passion for helping others
- Strong organizational skills and ability to self-prioritize tasks based on business needs
- Knowledge of Google Docs or similar applications
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Working experience of Customer Relationship Management systems, Salesforce preferred
- Experience with JIRA or similar ticketing system preferred
- Tech Savvy with an interest in new technologies
- Excellent customer service, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to recognize and support the specific needs of our customers
- Demonstrated experience with providing high-touch customer support over email and live chat in SAAS or technical customer service
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Working on the Customer Support Team allows access to all additional lines of business at EVERFI including Account Management, Product Development, Engineering and Implementation. The experience and skill learned on the Customer Support Team can lead to many additional career opportunities within EVERFI.
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program and company match
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honesty & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.