EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, and now the UK. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter @EVERFI.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Recruiter / Talent Partner to join the EVERFI Talent Acquisition team on a temporary basis and support our London, UK office.
- Partner with hiring managers and actively recruit and source candidates for a wide range of openings
- Actively source via LinkedIn and other methods, assess a high volume of candidates and make recommendations to Hiring Managers
- Facilitate and schedule interviews and update and maintain candidate data in Greenhouse ATS
- Attend meetings as needed and work closely with other Recruiting team members
Required experience and skills:
- 2+ years of related recruiting experience in a fast paced environment, corporate and/or experience preferred
- Experience recruiting sales & account management and marketing talent preferred, experience in other areas such as tech is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Strong technical skills and experience sourcing passive candidates via LinkedIn and other methods
- Experience using an applicant tracking system, Greenhouse preferred
- Competitive hourly rate, planned assignment is 3 months to start and potentially could be extended
- Opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced, start up environment
- Opportunity to work with talented people who also have fun while at work
- Work from home opportunity
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.