We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced candidate to join our team. As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for developing the assigned territory and grow revenue and profits of Dialog via sales activities through home business channels and understand the household demographics and drive sales strategy according to customer segments. You will also be responsible for increasing the productivity of the sales agents, ensuring targets are met whilst strengthening the Business partner sales network.
- Drive the business to the desired ambition by underlying Volume Growth via articulating the ground level Strategies
- Carry out strategies & requirements formulated by line manager in the assigned territory
- Achieving given District sales Targets via respective business channels for all home business products
- Responsible for regular route visits, channel audits and understanding channel behaviors
- Support digitization programs / deployments mandated, to ensure timely adaptation
- Ensure profitability at BP office by recovering the outstanding cash of daily sales from managers, whilst driving other key profitability factors.
- Work with business partner Management and the Cluster Manager closely to ensure manpower plans and requirements are met.
- Ultimate drive to achieve 60% of Home products and 40% of GSM product without affecting the total target.
- Ensure product updates and new product and service developments are informed and trained to the agents / team.
- Minimise ground and operational inefficiencies and Ensure business continuity on all products
- Execution of marketing activities and the placement of branding / Promotional materials at POS according to TM strategy
- Collect market intelligence and Monitor competitor behaviour to understand the impact and recommend strategies and way forward to Management.
- Resolves key issues both strategic and day-to-day, handles escalations, and proactively engages resources to address issues
- Drives digital and system adoption of the company among assigned business channels/partners.
- Manage adequate stock availability at the operation.