Understand stakeholder requirements and develop functional solution thus meeting the entire scope of requirements with end-to-end ownership of solution. Liaise with multiple product, solution and vendor teams to achieve a working and acceptable solution for every project – change or new development.
- Lead a development team and ensure the product of the team is in alignment with the stakeholder requirements having Internal Acceptance Criteria established.
- Conduct feasibility of the requirements in terms of organizational vision, time, cost and quality and to understand team dynamics and capability to produce and meet the requirement.
- Engage customers to understand requirements and manage expectations ensuring requirements are addressed whilst being aligned to organizational vision.
- Digitize product ownership of sales, marketing, GSD and front line.
- Map all user requirements to a usable solution which is acceptable by all stakeholders and within the sanity of the eco-system.
- Evaluate security threats categorize and make informed decisions on cost of security and implements accordingly.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment.
- Mediate with Architectural team to design functional and end to end solutions.
- Implement and maintain Dialog Digital Self Care product platforms such as My Dialog App, BizCare Web / App and Sales Force Automation tool for corporate customers.