Product Manager - Distribution Platforms
- Bridge distribution and IT / Tech / Business Units and ensure that right processes, user journeys, operational nuances, governance and security aspects are secured on all digital platforms.
- Conceptualize the product roadmap for the owning platform and contribute to building the ecosystem by engaging with the other platform owners and stakeholders.
- Conduct feasibility of the requirements in terms of organizational Vision, Time, Cost and Quality and understand team dynamics and capability to produce and meet the requirement.
- Continuously strive to improve on existing processes to ensure that efficiency and usability is at its peak and stay in touch with the industry developments and trends.
- Always strive to ensure requirements are aligned to organizational vision and goals and objectives.
- Ensure documentation is at its optimal level within the guidelines of the established BA practice and that the documents are constantly updated based on the frequent changes.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment.
- Participate in day-to-day Agile Ceremonies, while being responsible for Backlog Prioritization, Refinement & UAT sign-off.
- Preparing quarterly Development Plan, ROI Justification, Vendor Engagement on software/hardware requirements and resource allocation.
- Work with Supply Chain on procurement, assist on vender evaluation on business requirements, provide recommendations.
- Monitor and report product performance updates for management view and decision making.
- Co-own the OTIF platform availability for sustained business continuity.