You will act as the single point of contact in driving the Performance Management Framework (PMF) for Dialog Axiata Plc end-to-end.
Your role requires creating a performance-driven culture across the company and ensuring all the phases related to the performance management cycle for the group are carried out effectively and efficiently which includes Scorecard setting, Ongoing performance conversations, Mid-year Review, Competency assessments, Employee Grievance Handline Process, Performance Improvement process for low performers, Annual Review Process and key performance related modules end to end.
The incumbent will also get involved in improving and automating processes to provide the best user experience to the users and will be continuously engaged in developing PMF to cater to the Modern, Agile, and Digital (MAD) organization, which Dialog aspires to be.
In detail, you will need to execute/be involved in the following.
- Ensure timely launch and completion of performance management cycles in the set timelines.
- Carry out interventions to ensure the quality of the Scorecards, Performance evaluations are in the expected standard whilst maintain fairness and equity in the process.
- Work with the vendor and digital transformation team for system improvements and automation initiatives to provide the best user experience to staff in both mobile and web applications for PMF.
- Assist in redefining PMF to cater to the evolving needs of a MAD organization.
- Deliver Training Programmes and educate staff to create awareness of the PMF process and provide guidance to managers.
- Ensure relevant training contents, and user guides are reviewed and updated timely and made available for staff on digital platforms.
- Act as the point of contact for employee queries on the process and the system and work centrally with the HR business partners, PMF Champions in the line, and with Line management to execute the processes effectively and efficiently.
- Manage the vendor, whilst ensuring the contracts and payments are being made promptly.
- Report churning, generation, analysis, and dissemination during PMF cycles to relevant parties and data reporting for annual performance review talent councils.