Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
If you are passionate about languages and breaking down the communication barriers, let's partner up! At Day Translations we are not focused just on selling but creating new and long-term business relationships with our prospects and clients. For the past 15 years, we have been building an intercultural and collaborative team that is now in search of an energetic, focused, and self-directed Inside sales representative.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You should be comfortable making cold calls, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. If collaboration, accountability, and a customer-oriented mindset are your strong points, do not hesitate to send your application today!Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, and Operations team to optimize the sales effort and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Manage the entire sales cycle including lead generation, qualification, discovery, product presentation, negotiation, and closing.
- Generate new leads and opportunities from personal activity (cold calling, personal network of contacts, etc.), online/offline events, etc.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline and strong ongoing relationships with prospects and clients.
- Act as liaison between the Operations department and clients while advocating a client-focused mindset.
- Develop a deep understanding of your client's business goals, competition, growth plans, and obstacles.
- Constantly monitor and communicate information such as market intelligence, key customer data, competitive analysis and pricing information.
- Accurately report on forecast/pipeline, account, and opportunity information by using the provided sales software and tools.
- Experience in Sales, Marketing, Lead Generation Specialist, or similar roles is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Familiar with CRM and sales software.
- Knowledge of the Language Service industry is preferred.
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Capacity to collaborate effectively with different cultures on a daily basis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level). Fluency in another language is preferred.