Crowdbotics is searching for a Federal Sales Account Executive with procurement or sales experience with US Government. The primary function of this role is to identify qualified Government customers to collaborate with on solutions from Crowdbotics’ defined Government Offerings or custom solutions in line with Crowdbotics’ commercial product capabilities. This role will have quotas related to inbound, outbound, and account growth.
- Inbound - Qualify, develop, and close requests for custom app development projects
- Outbound - Source new sales opportunities for targeted buyer personas and use cases
- Account Growth - Onboard new customers, assure product adoption, upsell and cross sell
Candidates must have a clear understanding of the sales process and specifically government sales.
You will report to the Head of Federal Markets.
- Exceed sales and pipeline quotas
- Understand and address customer funding sources
- Understand the Crowdbotics defined Government Offerings
- Provide information to support technical use cases for Crowdbotics contracts
- Maintain and document activity within CRM to include all relevant customer data and sales activity
- Prepare sales reports defining growth opportunities and challenges
- Deliver sales presentations to clients in-person, when needed
- 5+ years of technology-related sales or customer success with a track record of quota attainment (SDR, BDR, AE, CSM, and/or Business Development experience required)
- Able to prioritize a US Department of Defense pipeline of technical opportunities — excellent project management skills
- Experience with procurement or sales for the US Government
- Create accurate project cost and timeline estimates based on pre-defined feature sets
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to portray a confident, professional image — this roll will interact with customers, company leadership, project managers, and developers
- A background in the military, specifically with the DoD
- A technical background in computer science or engineering
Crowdbotics is a new way to build software using modular parts and a visual build tool. We’ve made a bet that the people building products and companies around Crowdbotics represent a new kind of software creator that, if we do our job right, will become the new normal for how people build software in the next decade — with readymade parts, cloud talent, and automated tools that empower everyone to be a maker. We see this as the future, and our customers, investors, and the market do too.To that end, Crowdbotics is creating what we call an “Operating System for Application Development”.What exactly does this mean?Contemporary application development requires the use of multiple tools and processes that are often spread across multiple disconnected systems. The Crowdbotics App Builder seeks to unify all these tools and processes into a single system with 4 key facets:
- No-code engine which enables users to build applications without coding, including a way to create database models visually, import screen layouts and designs from common development tools, and visually link screens to external services.
- Workforce management which enables a user to source talent from a curated menu of Crowdbotics experts who can help take your product over the finish line.
- Process and Project Management: We enable a user to manage all aspects of their agile development process, including tasks, milestones, and deadlines.
- Deployment and post-deployment maintenance which allows the user to one-click deploy their application to various cloud providers (Heroku being the most popular), app stores, and to provision and manage other infrastructure resources seamlessly.
Top 10 reasons to work for Crowdbotics:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Our open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform supports and embrace them.
- Talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- Our open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting into and be assured we're thoughtful and effective.