At Cranial Technologies we’re not just reshaping heads, we’re reshaping lives. Our number one priority is our patients and their families. Families choose us because of the different kind of healthcare experience we offer through exceptional customer service, superior outcomes using the DOC Band® and a passion for the babies we treat.
The Performance Marketing Specialist will lead the marketing-driven growth strategy for Cranial Tech’s D2C efforts, as well as launch digital marketing tactics targeting physicians. They will design, launch and optimize a full-funnel digital marketing program aimed at creating targeted awareness, acquiring high-quality leads and converting them through a mix of efforts across paid campaigns and organic efforts, as well as CRM. They are also responsible for defining and measuring relevant metrics, aiming to maximize marketing ROI while reducing in-funnel churn. They will work closely with stakeholders across the organization, including commercial, tech, and design as well as medical, to deliver a high-performing marketing program that connects seamlessly with broader digital user journeys.
- Develop and manage full-funnel D2C digital marketing program across paid media (SEM, Paid Social, etc.), organic (SEO) as well as CRM
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (tech, design) and partner agencies to launch an ROI-focused test-and-learn program that connects with the broader digital D2C experience
- Work closely with Digital Product team and other stakeholders to design and test CRM program across email & SMS
- Ensure test-and-learn mindset across all aspects of marketing, supported with data-driven insights, e.g., targeting, creative, marketing channels, landing pages etc., using various testing methodologies (A/B tests, conversion lift studies etc.) to improve program performance
- Efficiently manage program budget, and identify opportunities for scale through replicable marketing strategies, tactics and new marketing channels
- Define and maintain KPIs to understand marketing success across the funnel, as well as for the marketing program (e.g., with data-driven attribution), working closely with digital product teams to improve website and CRM analytics as needed
- Regularly report on marketing program performance to relevant stakeholders across the business, including granular insights on tactics, channels, etc. within marketing team
- Demonstrable experience with managing D2C / B2C performance marketing, with direct experience with paid and organic search, paid social, display and email marketing
- Strong experience with website analytics and attribution tools, e.g., Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of key marketing principles, including full-funnel program optimization, tracking and attribution, A/B testing, landing page and creative optimization
- Experienced in collaborating with stakeholders across tech, design and analytics
- Experience with developing full-funnel programs and tactics across brand-building, acquisition and retention
- Strong communicator, able to deliver insights and results to various stakeholders across the business, including acting as a translator for non-marketing stakeholders (e.g., tech, design as well as commercial and medical)
- Eager to deliver user-centric digital solutions, and to embed marketing into broader user journeys
- Entrepreneurial, taking initiative to test new ideas across the marketing mix
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience with technical SEO and marketing platforms such as HubSpot / Salesforce is a plus
- Experience managing partner agencies to deliver marketing programs is a plus
- Able to take different user and stakeholder perspectives into account to design innovative concepts and campaigns
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- The salary range for this position is $55,000 - $70,000 and is dependent on applicant's relevant skills and experience.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, you should receive an update on your status via email. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk mail. Please no phone calls regarding the position.
If you are unable to submit your application, please email the recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.