You have a liking for top-brands, convincing digital marketing and everything around social media? You see TikTok, Instagram and YouTube as channels that are more than platforms for paid advertising and reach. Your work leverages the new opportunities that brands have in the logic of those channels. You understand clients’ wants and needs in this area and turn them into strategic approaches and the corresponding consulting. You argue data-based, you know the metrics of the big platforms and use them convincingly. You plan, brief and steer with an agile mindset and deliver in time, scope and budget?
Here is your opportunity: Join us as a Social Media Marketing Consultant and help us create social media communication that excites and convinces consumers in the B2C and B2B sectors.
Cocomore is not only a digital agency providing products and communication services for international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. Cocomore is also an incubator for digital start-ups, so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1.
We are a team of 200 professionals from all over Europe, mostly located in and around Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville, Poznan and Warsaw. While we all have different skills and talents, we share a common spirit: we are human, entrepreneurial and creative. This is our way of working together with colleagues, partners and clients.
We are looking for you as a Social Media Marketing Consultant to deliver catching campaign strategies and performance assessments to our clients.
Our offer to you:
- A great opportunity to take over responsibility for the social media strategy and implementation of multi-national top clients
- As part of Cocomore’s Client Service and Consulting team you work in close cooperation with our Account Directors and other Consultants to bring our clients to the next level
- You work in a highly inspiring, innovative and entrepreneurial environment
- You get the opportunity to grow together with top-notch multi-national clients and the skilled and experienced Cocomore team
- Team spirit and start-up atmosphere while working in a well-run organization for one of the world’s biggest companies
- Competitive compensation plus the possibility to work in one of our offices or remote
What you will contribute:
- As a Social Media Marketing Consultant (all genders), you work closely with both sides, the client and the internal consulting and creative teams, to deliver the best possible results
- You understand clients’ objectives, consumer needs, and the creative solutions that help both sides
- You drive the conception and are responsible for publication, and management of (un)paid advertising campaigns on TikTok, Instagram, and other platforms
- You take over the control and optimization of performance marketing activities
- You keep track of all running campaigns and possible interactions
- You evaluate the campaigns analytically and create reports
- You are in charge of different brands as a contact person for paid ads and adjust individually to each customer to deliver the best possible results
- You are a creative mind, and the everchanging digital world is your home
- You embrace the next digital trend and are eager to turn it into valuable opportunities for our clients
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in consulting, a digital agency, or a comparable environment
- You can manage several complex tasks simultaneously and prioritize them profitably
- You have solid experience in performance marketing and running campaigns on the relevant 9:16 platforms
- Your strong analytical skills are complemented by your service orientation and reliability
- You have a good understanding of the needs of GenZ and excellent industry knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills and the will to use them
- You are dedicated, independent, and flexible. You can always be relied upon!
- Team player attitude and willingness to constantly improve yourself and your work
- Fluent in German and English. Spanish, or French as an additional language
- Personal and professional progress in a challenging yet supportive environment
- Exciting and varied projects with large customers and top brands
- Work-life balance - flexible working hours and home office options
- Opportunity to shape and advance cross-departmental topics
- Super-modern offices in Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg, Berlin and in other European cities
- Employee discounts and other benefits at partner companies
What will happen next?
- You will receive the email confirming that we received your documents.
- Afterwards our recruitment team will inform you if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited to the online interviews.
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time. We will do our best to make it happen!