We are Candidate Labs, a modern search firm built as a technology company. We’re reimagining what’s possible in the recruiting space by creating a radically better experience for both professionals and the technology companies hiring them. Through end-to-end process reinvention and technology enablement, our team of experienced search professionals are delivering results other firms simply cannot.
We are founded by repeat entrepreneurs who've previously raised over $100M from VCs including A16Z, GV, and KPCB. Our team looks like the technology companies we serve, combining software developers, PhD’s, and talent professionals, and we are backed by top VCs, talent leaders, and the founders of high-growth startups including Opendoor, Newfront Insurance, and Lattice.
As a Talent Director, you will play a pivotal role in scaling one of the most important aspects of our business: our network of qualified candidates. You will research candidates, conduct outreach, qualify talent, and work with candidates to help them to navigate career changes, introducing them to great opportunities within our network.
You will partner with our client-facing team on key searches, joining meetings with clients to drive candidate and pipeline conversations in order to successfully complete searches.
You will also work collaboratively with various internal teams including product and engineering, supporting the rapid evolution of our technology.Responsibilities
- Research, source, engage, qualify, and actively work with top candidates through the entirety of their search
- Market map companies and key pools of candidates, helping stand up a robust and data-driven research capability
- Help candidates navigate their careers and introduce them to the right opportunities within the Candidate Labs network
- Support our client-facing recruiters by partnering with them on specific searches to drive successful search completions
- Join and actively participate in client kickoff meetings and weekly syncs in order to drive conversations around candidates and search pipelines
- Adopt and utilize the Candidate Labs technology platform for sourcing and engagement, capturing insights and sharing feedback with our internal technology organization
- 1-3 years of experience in recruiting, sales, or business consulting
- Track record of success in prior roles such as promotions, exceeding revenue goals, or other key KPIs/metrics
- Detail orientation with the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Self-starter who is excited to roll up their sleeves to deliver great search results
- Excellent written and communication skills, especially when client-facing
- Tech-minded with an entrepreneurial desire to be part of an early-stage, high-growth company
- Experience at a recruiting agency
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience working in an early-stage, fast-paced environment
Other large fragmented markets have been similarly disrupted by a new entrant that effectively combines people, software, and data science. In real estate, Compass has grown to $4B+ in revenue within 8 years, and in insurance, Newfront has quickly become the fastest growing commercial brokerage. We believe empowering recruiters, clients, and the candidates on one platform will carry our industry into the future.Our Growth
In a world where the typical experience of working with a recruiter can often be described as a necessary evil, our differentiated approach has quickly led to memorable experiences and standout growth. Since launching in June 2020, we’ve quickly become the #2 recruiting firm on G2 Crowd, have grown 35% month over month to $4+ million in revenue, have a customer base of more than 75 venture-backed companies, a 12-mo LTV over $100k per client, and benefit from a 90% inbound BD pipeline.Diversity & Inclusion
Candidate Labs is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate individuals of all backgrounds and work to support them in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.We're Nationwide
We are currently located in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Austin, Denver, and San Diego and are hiring nationwide and in US-friendly time zones.Benefits
- Work with experienced founders, seasoned leaders, and exceptional investors at a high-growth startup on the forefront of the recruiting industry
- Competitive cash compensation and generous equity in the form of stock grants (as opposed to stock options)
- 100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- Regular company events (virtual and in-person) including an bi-annual company-wide retreat
- Unlimited PTO