*Currently only accepting applicants eligible to work in California, Arizona, Illinois, Tennessee and Texas.
BuildFire is an all-inclusive Mobile App Development platform that takes the headache out of building a mobile app for your company. Expert app strategy, development and support from a trusted partner in your success. With over 10,000 mobile apps built, BuildFire gives your business the confidence and tools it needs to thrive in today’s competitive mobile market.Position Summary:
As a Customer Success Specialist, you'll be at the forefront of BuildFire’s customer interaction. You’ll handle customer conversations, some phone calls, and logging/tracking customer tickets. Simultaneously, you’ll build and improve our customer experience to preemptively address customer concerns before they happen. You’ll accomplish this by developing a complete understanding of our platform and working closely with BuildFire’s team of awesome engineers, designers, sales and marketing masters.
- Providing outstanding quality customer support with a high degree of customer satisfaction, proactive solutions, functional and technical expertise, as well as thorough and timely response to customers, via email and sometimes phone.
- Performing excellent analysis, assessment, and troubleshooting with the ability to know when to escalate to higher tier teams.
- Achieving and maintain proficiency with the capabilities of BuildFire’s platform as well as communicating system and software changes.
- Developing and maintaining meaningful, customer relationships that people love.
- Acting as a primary contact for customers regarding technical and “how to” issues.
- Assisting customers by providing training over the phone as needed and explaining additional functionalities that customers may not be currently using.
- Documenting software defects and works with internal departments to escalate or resolve them.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise:
- Exceptional communication skills: You understand that effective communication is about more than what you say, it’s about taking the time to listen and understand. You can make complicated concepts sound easy or describe in detail the simplest of interactions.
- An empathetic desire to help: For you, a new inquiry isn't just a case to close, but an opportunity to understand someone's story and make their life better.
- Prior customer facing experience: You must have experience working with customers, strong interpersonal skills that give you the ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets.
- Can you make good choices that serve both the customer and the company? We need team members like you who are passionate about delighting and retaining customers.
- You must have SAAS (Software as a Service) customer service experience.