Bluebeam develops innovative technology software solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architects, Engineers, and Construction professionals worldwide. We are a global company with several offices in the US and Stockholm, Copenhagen, Munich, Brisbane and London.
As we continue to grow our customer base across the UK, we are looking for a fully remote collaborative, adaptable, and self-motivated Technical Support Specialist to join our team. Despite being a technical position, we value customer service, teamwork, dedication, communication, creativity, trust, and collaboration above all.
The main responsibility of the position is to assist Bluebeam customers via telephone and email who are having technical challenges installing, configuring, and using our software. In addition to this, you will work with a dedicated European technical support team to discuss current trends, escalate issues and help improve our customers experiences.
This position is fully remote; however, we do have an office in Paddington, London. We believe occasional in-person training and team meetups are important for personal growth and benefit the whole team. With that, occasional in-person meetups and training with company paid travel to one of our regional offices would be offered. So, strap yourself in, there is a lot to learn, a lot to achieve, and a great and diverse team of people to help along the way!
- Serve as a friendly and compassionate front line contact for mainly UKI customers by answering technical support calls, emails, and assisting users via remote troubleshooting sessions.
- Work closely with our US, DACH, and Nordic Technical Support Teams via Slack, email and video conferencing.
- Assist internal groups with technical issues, inquiries, research and discovery.
- Answer questions and troubleshoot issues related to use of the Bluebeam's software including our plugins into other software applications and cloud solutions.
- Take ownership and project manage technical issues from initial report to final resolution.
- Replicate verify and report bugs to our Research Analysts and Engineering teams.
- Act as an advocate for the customer and effectively communicate feedback to and from the members of our Product, Analyst, and Engineering teams in a friendly, clear and concise method.
- Contribute on new and existing support documentation to be used by internal teams as well as for our customers.
- Replicate customer reported issues to help identify root issues, establish probable cause, thoughtfully and practically action plan customer solutions, effectively communicate and document outcomes.
- Assist with other miscellaneous projects as assigned - because you’re flexible and collaborative! This includes working inter-departmentally to support Bluebeam philosophies and goals.
What we are looking for in you
- Customer service oriented!! Bluebeam has exceptional standards for customer service, not only for the clients we support, but also for our employees. It is our expectation that the person in this role will collaborate well in a team environment, like to work with others and will help them solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- Minimum 2-4 years with previous background in software support and preferably SaaS support experience. Many of our Technical Support Specialists come from an industry diverse background in software support.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS (10) and Web Browsers.
- Professional maturity takes initiative and be consistently reliable to the team and our customers.
- Well organized, detail oriented, able to prioritize and schedule many tasks simultaneously – complimentary to the team.
- Proficient written and oral communications in English. Collaborates well in a team environment. Sensitive to customer needs and committed to establishing effective relationships.
- Bonus points if you have previous experience in any of the following or the self-motivation to quickly learn:
- PDF software
- CAD software
- AEC industry
- JIRA, Confluence, or Salesforce
- CompTIA or Microsoft MTA Certifications
- Supporting SaaS environments, Integrations and APIs
- Other languages like German or Dutch would be useful, but not mandatory
What we offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (inc health + dental care, Pension, Life Assurance and Group Income Protection plan)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
- Full training on our software products
Does this sound like something to you? Please contact us and submit the following documents.
- Your CV
- (Optional) A personal letter that reflects your personality, interest in this Bluebeam Technical Support role
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals worldwide. Our award-winning software, Bluebeam Revu, and our cloud-based collaboration platform, Bluebeam Studio, continue to serve as essential workflow solutions that connect all projects and teams, increasing productivity while saving both time and money. Our solutions help build some of the world’s most innovative projects, from state-of-the-art hospitals, multi-million-dollar transportation systems to iconic buildings. With offices in the US and Europe, Bluebeam is rapidly expanding its global presence and looking for talented individuals to join our team, both domestically and abroad.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.