At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
As part of our continued expansion in APAC we are looking to hire an Inside Sales Representative to work with a wide variety of Small-to-Midsized Business (SMB) Accounts to uncover new customers and opportunities with organisations of less than 100 employees in their designated territory and industry segment.
You will be provided with a leads queue of prospects or customers who have expressed an interest in purchasing our products and services. This role also partners with other team members and departments at Bluebeam, including but not limited to, Technical Sales Engineers, Account Development Executives, Sales Operations, Technical Support, Marketing, Professional Services and Legal/Security to effectively guide customers through purchasing of Bluebeam products and services. The Inside Sales Representative is primarily responsible for securing new and upsell business, as well as renewing and growing our SMB Accounts. Properly executed, efforts will result in revenue growth, logo acquisition and retention and customer satisfaction.
As an Inside Sales Representative at Bluebeam, you will learn the amazing tools and features of our software products, and you’ll gain exposure to a wide breadth of the business. You’ll be in constant contact with many people both inside and outside of Bluebeam, so we are looking for a team player with a helpful spirit who is eager to learn.
Bluebeam's APAC head office is in Brisbane, but will consider remote based candidates across Australia
About the role:
- Take ownership and follow up on incoming leads in the SMB segment.
- Acquire new logos via non-Bluebeam customers
- Ensure 100% of annual quota is attained or exceeded
- Ensure all new leads are contacted within 24 hours
- Maintain a proactive consultative approach with all customers on assigned list
- Be the initial Bluebeam contact point for all assigned accounts
- Proficiently use SFDC to record events in assigned accounts and individual key metrics
- Accurately forecast via SFDC
- 2+ years in full cycle professional sales role. Software/SaaS experience preferred
- Technology and AEC experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, (written and verbal)
- Strong problem-solving skills and comfortable with change
- Experience in using Salesforce or other CRMs
- Good understanding of internal business software applications eg Microsoft Office, Salesforce, PowerBI, Slack etc.
What we offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your CV
- (optional) A personalised cover letter as to why you think you would be a suitable candidate for this role
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.4 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us!