Role: Tier 1 Customer Support Rep
Location: Remote, US Hours
As Tier 1 Customer Support Rep, you will serve as the initial point of contact for all incoming support requests and provide world class support to our customers.
Report to: Director of Support
What will you be doing at Blackthorn?
- Serve as a knowledgeable, welcoming point by providing Tier 1 technical support for our customers using our various Salesforce native applications
- Use Salesforce Service Cloud to triage, collect missing information, provide responses on, and route incoming support cases
- Adhere to escalation procedures to involve Customer Support Managers and other teams as required
- Prioritize your own workload effectively with foresight and attention to detail
- Assist Customer Support Managers to validate reported bugs and create tickets in GitHub or Jira as requested
- Meet or exceed all customer and internal interaction metrics defined by the Director of Support
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience with customer technical support
- Salesforce experience as an end user or administrator is preferred, but not required
- Salesforce Admin (201) Certification completed by the end of year 1 in role
- Technically proficient with an aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Prioritizes and plans in a productive manner
- Enjoys interacting with customers and speaking to large groups
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction in a remote environment
What We Offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A chance to learn and get hands-on experience with some of the most challenging aspects of Salesforce and other technologies (not everything we’re building is on Salesforce)
- A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion. Unlike a traditional services company, our implementations help further the roadmaps of our products, working as a total team (product/implementation/support/marketing). Our goal as a company is to make customers successful.
- Work from home
Benefits: 401k (US), Healthcare (US), Maternity/Paternity Leave, Annual Company Trip, Stock options