We are expanding our recruiting team and looking for people who specialize in IT/technology candidate sourcing, interviewing, engagement and selection. Most of our people are remote and work across North America. You will work closely with our technology teams to determine the skill set required for each role and will vet each candidate accordingly, ensuring most importantly that they are a good fit culturally.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter with IT recruiting experience (or other experience in IT) who is self-driven and excited about finding great people. You will be on the front-line of showcasing Binary Star, making strong communication skills essential to this role. If you are passionate about recruitment and are always looking for innovative attraction strategies, and you want to be a part of team expansion, then this challenge is for you!
Location: Charlottetown, PEI or Remote Canada
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with the Director of HR and business stakeholders to increase awareness of career opportunities through various platforms.
- Participate in recruitment media campaigns.
- Work with the talent team to perform full-cycle recruitment and partner closely with our IT/technology teams.
- Creatively and proactively network and attract passive candidates.
- Create a talent funnel for regular roles.
- Conduct in-depth screening calls while assessing the fit for skills, culture and high performance.
- Be actively involved with creating and enhancing the candidate experience right through to onboarding.
- Participate in special HR projects to expand your skills.
- Maintain the career portal, ensuring it is up-to-date and relevant.
- Perform competitive and market research to inform strategies and tactics.
- Consistently optimize results by measuring, assessing, evaluating and adjusting campaigns to yield maximum return on investment.
- Be instrumental in promoting the company culture through employee engagement and involvement in planning company events.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Human Resources or any other relevant field.
- 3+ years experience in full-cycle recruiting with at least 1 year in IT recruiting.
- Experience in tracking, measuring and analyzing your recruitment marketing efforts to determine what is working and what is not and adjust as needed.
- Strong organizational skills, able to take initiative and be self-disciplined.
- Proven ability to prioritize and track multiple roles.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Positive attitude and a team player.
Benefits for Full-Time hires:
- 100% paid company paid Health and Dental plan
- 100% company paid Life Insurance and Illness Insurance
- Health Spending Account
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Week-long paid shutdown to celebrate the end of the year
- Matching Group RRSP
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Work from home setup provided (AirPods, desk, etc.)
- Equal opportunity employer