- Partner with our CRO and sales leaders to evaluate and enhance our go-to-market activities.
- Analyze our sales processes to uncover business insights and develop key performance indicator reports.
- Build sales capacity forecast models and manage quotas and commissions.
- Provide high impact ad-hoc analysis for sales and finance leadership.
- Maintain sales data in Salesforce (CRM) and other software programs.
- Evaluate and manage approval process for non-standard deals.
- Assist sales leaders with pipeline and opportunity inspection.
- Build and maintain our sales playbook.
- Generate and maintain detailed documentation of policies and processes.
- Have experience with sales operations in an enterprise SaaS business.
- Are a cross-team collaborator, able to effectively work with teams across multiple. departments, time zones, and functions. You can discover and tell the story behind the data.
- Are a strong proactive communicator and writer, and comfortable with deciding and managing your own priorities.
- Have excellent quantitative skills and are very comfortable with data and analysis.
- Have prior hands-on experience with Salesforce and preferably CPQ and Looker.
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Read more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.Benefits
- Open vacation policy (no set number of days per year). We encourage all employees to take the time they need for vacation, to pursue their own interests, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Home office setup and coworking allowances. Working from a coffee shop? You can use your coworking allowance for the requisite latte!
- We happily provide or reimburse hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continued learning.
- Company-sponsored life insurance.
- Open parental leave (includes maternity, paternity, and adoption). If you’ve been with Automattic for 12 months, your leave is fully paid.
- WordPress-branded laptop at your four-year anniversary. A spiffy set of wireless headphones at your seven-year anniversary.
- Paid two to three-month sabbatical encouraged every five years.
- We cover all costs of company travel, so dust off that passport! Your team will get together one to three times per year in locations around the globe. Note: all company travel is currently suspended due to COVID.
- Other benefits are country-specific and include health, vision, and dental insurance; matching retirement/pension contributions; childcare vouchers; income protection; travel insurance; and discount offers.
We’re a distributed company with more than 1200 Automatticians in 75+ countries speaking 90+ different languages. Our common goal is to democratize publishing so that anyone with a story can tell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or where they live in the world.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.