Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As we transition to a global remote-first company, we're looking for a Talent Brand Associate to drive our content strategy execution across all social brand channels (LinkedIn, lifeatAffirm Instagram, Glassdoor, blogs, etc.). We are proud of our Affirmers, their work, and our mission and vision - we want you to tell that story to prospective candidates. You will partner with the team to help bring the message of working at Affirm to life through various cross-functional projects! The ideal candidate is someone who loves social media, writing, and developing content. This role will report to the Manager of People Experience.What You'll Do
- Content is key! In partnership with our internal teams, curate and develop content to push out to our multiple hiring channels
- Structure a content calendar to ensure consistent messaging to our talent communities
- Work with our Engineering Team to showcase their most impactful work and projects and turn that into blogs on our Medium Tech Blog
- Maintain a current perspective of what it is like to work at Affirm on all hiring sites and job boards, keeping it relevant as things change
- Develop and communicate a new strategy on how we approach Glassdoor responses. Continuously communicate the Glassdoor content to respective parties and provide suggestions.
- Partner with our Marketing, Social, and Communications Teams to ensure the way we depict Affirm is always on brand and up to date
- 5+ years of talent/employment brand experience
- You're a strong writer who is comfortable developing content
- Comfortable in an ambiguous and vibrant environment and have a shown attention to detail with accountability to see projects through
- Familiarity in problem-solving- sometimes things go wrong, you can problem-solve on the fly
- A passion for getting the details right, but also knowing how to ship on time
- You seek to build positive relationships with key partners and use your expertise to drive the process forward despite any obstacles
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.