Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Operations leader to lead our Talent Operations team and drive Affirm’s global hiring processes and systems to ensure a smooth talent acquisition experience internally and externally. In this capacity, you will lead our Talent Operations and Recruiting Coordination functions for Affirm. This role will require a strategic thought partner to help design and implement new programs and processes around hiring and ATS management. You will draw on your deep talent operations experience to enable Affirm to hire strong talent globally.What You’ll Do
- Support Affirm’s business priorities, operational goals, values, and culture by developing and operationalizing our hiring process to ensure positive experiences internally for recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers, and externally for candidates
- Lead and manage a team responsible for evaluating, creating, and implementing operational and process improvements across all facets of Talent Acquisition: ATS, talent systems, candidate experience, and hiring processes
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the People team to ensure a high level of data hygiene for talent analytics and candidate records
- Identify new tools, technology, programs, and processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness within our Talent Acquisition team
- Develop a global Talent Operations roadmap to prioritize and centralize talent operations across all talent pillars (Recruiting, Sourcing, Coordination, Experience, Operations, etc.)
- Inform strategy to support growing global Talent Operations & Recruiting Coordination functions
- 12+ years of professional experience, with 6+ years of relevant Talent Operations experience with a preferred focus on global expansion
- 6+ years of management experience, including experience managing managers and remote employees with proven excellence in growing and developing others
- Subject matter expertise in Greenhouse, Workday experience preferred
- Deep understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and process with knowledge of how to optimize systems for effectiveness and efficiency
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills; able to distill complex business needs into practical implementation plans for our internal systems
- Ability to influence, engage and partner with the appropriate individuals across all levels of the organization in planning, change management, and implementation in order to achieve a strategic vision
- Excellent understanding of the business; proven team orientation with collaborative style; able to maturely handle critical and confidential information
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.