AccelOne is looking for a FrontEnd Developer with Angular skills to work on an important international project.
AccelOne provides outsourced custom software development and design services for a broad spectrum of companies in the US and Latin America. Our company was built by seasoned technology professionals and entrepreneurs from a foundation of transparency, communication, and accountability which serve as our company’s core principles.
About our Project
Our client is a white-label Ticketing Platform for Sports, Entertainment, and Travel.
- Work cross-functionally with many teams, product, technical, and operations; mentor and guide junior developers.
- Lead by example on coding standards, documentation, and unit test coverage.
- You will be a crucial contributor to an expert team, requiring you to be technically creative and innovative.
- Collaborate effectively with engineers, designers, and stakeholders.
- You must produce scalable, maintainable, and efficient solutions.
- You will be required to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with high coding standards and technical design.
- Be comfortable moving fast: the sooner we deploy a feature the sooner we can start learning to improve it.
- You must be smart, resourceful, self-motivated, have high energy, and be a passionate team player.
- You must be a self-starter and a self-initiator.
What We Offer
- +5 years of experience working in the software industry.
- Experience working with Angular, CSS, and HTML.
- 100% Remote Work with a competitive compensation package.
- Premium Co-working spaces to catch up with your teammates. (only in BA City)
- Career Development Opportunities and training courses/certifications.
- 75% discount in English classes applicable for you, your family and/or your kids.
- 75% discount in an Online Training Courses platform.
- Free Gym memberships and free subscriptions to healthcare and meditation mobile apps such as CALM, Meditopia, ZenApp, Synctuition, and more.
- Free subscription to Online therapy with Licensed psychologists.
- An opportunity to join a growing company that is oriented to service quality, transparency, communication, and providing the best enterprise complex solutions.
- A creative, flexible, fun, and challenging environment with international clients
At AccelOne we recognize the value of our team. We are a people-first organization that is committed to the well-being of our people, our clients and our communities. Employees are encouraged and supported through various programs and benefits in a rewarding work environment. We promote balance and want you to be your absolute best at work and at home.
Join our team of highly talented experts and help us in our mission to provide our clients with the best solution possible - together.