Director, Talent Strategy and OperationsThe Role: 6sense has scaled quickly from 50 employees to 350+ since the beginning of 2018 and is looking for an enthusiastic Director, Talent Strategy and Operations to Lead the core global operational processes for the Talent Acquisition team and ensure we achieve hiring success by building and delivering processes, tools, and systems to support the recruiting team, hiring managers, and interviewers across 6sense.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, accelerate, and capture buyer demand to drive more revenue.
6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have the coolest tech and the greatest people. We are Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and are ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
- Design and implement a system of metrics and analytics to guide shared understanding and continuous improvement around talent pipelines, funnel, and hiring KPI’s
- Advance the use of recruiting and hiring analytics to position the recruiting team and business to make informed decisions as we grow. Ensure
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to define, measure, and refine success metrics for sourcing, hiring, and interview processes team by team
- Develop and refine a scalable capacity planning model covering sourcers, recruiters, coordinators, interviewer pool, facilities, and tools
- Own and oversee vendor relationships and systems strategy, ensuring existing and future resources are effectively leveraged and administered
- Partner with the recruiting team and own operational and strategic planning, program investments, and resource allocation models across all functional areas
- 8+ years in Talent Acquisition, including experience leading recruitment operations or similar operational role
- Experience developing and implementing operational systems, processes, and capabilities to support successful scaling in a high-growth global organization
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience developing and refining recruiting-related reporting and analytics
- Strong project management skills and operational rigor, with the ability to translate vision into action
- Excellent cross-team collaboration and stakeholder management
- Power user of recruiting systems including Greenhouse
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.